What's new

Can't edit thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The-Joker

Banned..... LOLJK!!1!
Contributor
I don't believe i've ever been able to edit a thread in any browser? Is it just me?

test sfdsfds

It's a known bug. Use the "advanced edit" button, visible after you click the regular edit.

Actively working on this item. Presently the Go Advanced option is down as well.

Thanks!

Using tapatalk to try and edit, maybe?

Well I guess it let me edit ;-)

btw I upgraded my version of tapatalk so I can edit posts now. But now every time I log in I get a message that the forum is using an outdated version of the plug-in.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

^

I edited Jason's post above mine using tapatalk, but it does not indicate that the post was edited.

^

I edited Jason's post above mine using tapatalk, but it does not indicate that the post was edited.

Tapatalk has been updated.

Still working on the ability to EDIT a thread.

:)

^

Tapatalk has been updated.

Still working on the ability to EDIT a thread.

1- Maybe swyping will give us more options. Tapatalk is pretty old, like last week.....Totally!

2- We could also try reviewing our posts before we post. It's crazy enough it just might work.

LOL Spazz, I think you just knocked my sarcasm meter out of whack!!!

By the way I don't think I got the out of date plug in message when I opened the forum

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Thread editing has been corrected. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhh, it took a year to fix. Stop.

You're right. Keep on dragging your *** when people need to edit their ****ing posts. And when is Nite Out happening. You keep promising ******** and never come around to delivering.

Better?

You're right. Keep on dragging your *** when people need to edit their ****ing posts. And when is Nite Out happening. You keep promising ******** and never come around to delivering.

Better?

Never get enough interest in Nite Out. Plus I don't want to see you and Trout in the same room if I can help it.

Come to Reno for night out. Nice place for it. Plus then I can be there, which is what we all know everyone really wants.

By the way Jason, nice work on the edit function. Both the regular edit and advanced are working for me. Sometimes it moves a little slow but it doesn't stall.

I have been seeing things time out more lately though, but usually when I have to leave a post unfinished and then come back to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.