What's new

Coach Snyder TRENDING on reddit

A whoring, cocaine using Sith Lord as coach?

I can get behind that.

i dont care if hes at the strip club doing lines off stripper asses. As long as we produce.

i dont care if hes at the strip club doing lines off stripper asses. As long as we produce.
You use this line so often, I'm starting to think it's time you saw a doctor about your drug habit. I'd also get checked for STDs.

You use this line so often, I'm starting to think it's time you saw a doctor about your drug habit. I'd also get checked for STDs.

I'm pretty sure you can't get an STD from snorting off an ***, unless there's an open sore.

I'm pretty sure you can't get an STD from snorting off an ***, unless there's an open sore.
But I assume he's hiring all of those hookers for more than just to have an *** to snort coke off of.

But I assume he's hiring all of those hookers for more than just to have an *** to snort coke off of.

It was a joke!

Besides, not all strippers are hookers. If you're good-looking enough, you can make sufficient funds from the former.

It was a joke!

Besides, not all strippers are hookers. If you're good-looking enough, you can make sufficient funds from the former.

Damn, why you got to objectify strippers like that?

My favorite quotes:

(Referring to Quin's reputed cocaine use and him now being in Utah)
"Great place for winter sports. Soon there will be mountains of fresh white powder."

"He was passionate. My college girl self could not handle that hair flip. Panties off. Every time"