What's new

College Basketball 16-17

Great upset OU over #7 WVU in OT. Woodard is the heart of that team but McGusty and Lattin play well too is the true recipe for them to be a dangerous tourney team..

Bigtime resume building W

Marial Shayok has started and played well for #16 Virginia in the last 3 games. I was calling for them to start him like a month or 2 ago, hopefully they keep him there. He should get 25minutes a game not 19.

The 4-star crop of PG's is super solid this year too. They don't get enough respect. Anthony Cowan, Tony Carr, Shamorie Ponds, Kyle Guy, Markus Howard, Lamar Peters, Jared Harper. Even got a few good ones injured that will be good next year.

Duke fans on suicide watch this morning, If you know any be a pal and ask for their shoelaces and belt.. They've got Wake and ND up next too.

58185d2b05d54a95a9715645ff8fcdab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta find out when this UK circus is in town and why does this clown have no paint on his face?

I love this St. Mary's team, they almost play like the Rockets. It's a great brand of ball for a college squad - If you play flimsy perimeter defense vs them you'll pay dearly in the form of a barrage of 3pt makes.. I mean really, they're equipped to light lesser teams up..

Calvin Hermanson has 27 right now and Portland has 14 as a team.........

Emmett Naar is a really solid guard and Jock Landale a really solid big.

Can see Landale going late first maybe early second round in a years time, thing is has he got NBA size? He's 6'11 and what 240? 250? Doesn't look super athletic but has good hands and nice touch with 10-12 feet, if he adds a money 15 foot jumper from the baseline he could be a useful role player. St Mary's also have another boy from Melbourne Jock Perry who 7'1 or 7'2 think he's red shirted this year, he could be one to watch in future too.

Naar is having a good year, probably a little down on last year numbers wise but the team is doing better, also Rahon has stepped up.

Everyone def knows that Stevens and Hayward were watching the Butler game together today