What's new

D-wll facebook post

X SgtPancakes X

I'm new here. Ran by this today on facebook.
Deron Williams
It’s day 6 and we're still trying to move forward as a team. Losing Coach Sloan was tough, sure he and I had our moments, but there was a mutual respect that is hard to explain. No matter how you say it, no matter what people write, the truth is that Coach will be missed by me, my teammates & the organization. Tonight we will make adjustments...time to play like we know how!

I crave rare steak and fried potatoes also. And gravy poured over boobs.

Everybody knows boobs are better with syrup. Jeez. What are you, Jimmer's red-neck cousin?

You got the steak part right anyway. Mmmmm.

Now, welcome OP. Not sure if it is legit, we are a persnickety bunch so that will get questioned, a lot like franklins sexuality, trouts waistline, and vinnys height. Maybe I got all those in the wrong order, but anyway...

Nice post. I hope they get things together and play like a team and kick some ***. It is about time they did.

Dwill is such a cockinthemouth.

He had a post ready saying how great he was if the jazz had won the last game too.

Yea because Sloan has been a saint all these years. He has never had a run in with any other player. I am sure all DW's teammates were getting along with Sloan too.

Why is this on his mind six days later and 3 hours before gametime? (no implication meant)

Now, welcome OP. Not sure if it is legit, we are a persnickety bunch so that will get questioned, a lot like franklins troutline, Trout's wasted sexuality, and vinnys height. Maybe I got all those in the wrong order, but anyway...

Nice post. I hope they get things together and play like a team and kick some ***. It is about time they did.

Nope, one of three, but it's fixed now.

If you are going to push a guy out of his job, at least have the guts to not be fake about it after the fact. You got what you wanted, keep the pie hole shut.

I was scrolling around and I remember i watched him on that Disney Suite Life show.....He's a horrible actor but I was still intrigued to see him on there. lol