What's new

Donovans latest Players Tribune article

YAwYN yesterday's news, we know you got the virus Donny. And I'm ready to move on.

I liked it. I think the nod to Utah was a token thing thrown in at the end. Didn't feel sincere. But whatever. I think he said what he felt he needed to, and I can appreciate that.

Thanks for sharing.

Great article. Well written and explained by Donovan. I understand his rationale, and appreciate his passion for change.

I also love that he clearly said he loves Utah and the Jazz

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

Just gonna post this here cause I don’t wanna start a new thread. 30% off on purple mountain jerseys at the Jazz Team Store. If you want one I’d get one soon seeing as they won’t be back next season.

Locke covered this today. Wow people really suck. Especially if his 60:40 ratio is accurate. Just terrible. I guess looking at the first response in this thread I shouldn't be shocked. People are just the worst. Locke is hardly the most deft guy to cover this stuff. But at least his head is on straight.

Locke covered this today. Wow people really suck. Especially if his 60:40 ratio is accurate. Just terrible. I guess looking at the first response in this thread I shouldn't be shocked. People are just the worst. Locke is hardly the most deft guy to cover this stuff. But at least his head is on straight.
Reaction being 60/40 is not what it is. The amount of like/retweets vs dumb people making dumb comments is nowhere near that.