What's new

Favorite Jazz Player of the Bench Poll on TV

Marty McFly

Hayward wins, beating out Miles, Watson and Evans. I like the kid but if this doesn't prove Utah is the most racist state in the nation I dunno what does.

WOW really? It has nothing to do with hustle plays, great D and heart. Come on man, people can be basketball fans with out looking at color. You should try it some time. If you feel the need to start a thread just to start a thread, try one on AJ's horrific defense and complete lack of boxing out or pick and roll defense.

Hayward was a hack tonight...

He got stuffed like a burrito over and over again.

Evans, CJ, Hayward should be getting playing time off the bench. Depending on the matchups I like all three however the Jazz bench is not very good right now.

AK won the other poll who was the 2nd best jazz player. white guys win jazz fan polls..:-D

WOW really? It has nothing to do with hustle plays, great D and heart. Come on man, people can be basketball fans with out looking at color. You should try it some time. If you feel the need to start a thread just to start a thread, try one on AJ's horrific defense and complete lack of boxing out or pick and roll defense.

Evans, Watson, and Price hustle harder and suck less than Hayward has.

Agree with OP. It's a joke.

Well -- except when AK is on, he is the second best player on the Jazz. He's just not on enough, these days. But he is capable of doing a lot more than Millsap and Jefferson.

As far as Hayward, he has flashes. He's going to be better than CJ and Jeremy Evans. I hope to God he's going to be better. Because Evans, although a joy, is extremely limited in what he brings to the table right now. And CJ is a dream and a nightmare. Please let Hayward be better.

Hayward wins, beating out Miles, Watson and Evans. I like the kid but if this doesn't prove Utah is the most racist state in the nation I dunno what does.

Racist? Erm...

It's obvious that those polls are a joke and people either vote up the most ridiculous response or are really that clueless. Really, either one or a mixture wouldn't surprise me at all.

Racist? Erm...

It's obvious that those polls are a joke and people either vote up the most ridiculous response or are really that clueless. Really, either one or a mixture wouldn't surprise me at all.

People really are that clueless. It just so happens they always vote for the white guy. Harpring, AK, and Hayward are the last three poll winners.

People really are that clueless. It just so happens they always vote for the white guy. Harpring, AK, and Hayward are the last three poll winners.

Harpring won the 'greatest Jazz player' poll only after asking for more votes. It's obvious their votes are either meaningless or a mockery of their stupid polls they put up.