What's new

Game 6 on or off?

I suspect it will be a 3 day delay - tomorrow they will officially announce something, they'll start with the Bucks/Magic on Saturday, and the Jazz will be Sunday.

It looks like game 6 will be Saturday. Does the extra day off help or hurt us? I wonder how focused the players are going to be considering the magnitude of their decision to postpone the playoffs to bring attention to their cause. This may be a time when other things are bigger than basketball and they just want to be done with the bubble. I guess we’ll see. I’ve enjoyed the basketball thus far and the intensity level, except the second half of game 5 for us, has been very good.

It looks like game 6 will be Saturday. Does the extra day off help or hurt us? I wonder how focused the players are going to be considering the magnitude of their decision to postpone the playoffs to bring attention to their cause. This may be a time when other things are bigger than basketball and they just want to be done with the bubble. I guess we’ll see. I’ve enjoyed the basketball thus far and the intensity level, except the second half of game 5 for us, has been very good.

Everything I have read says it will be Sunday.