What's new

Hayward and Burks just want to win in the NBA

ok I work with Tim Donaldson, yes nephew of former jazzman James, and he played at CU with burks and we got talking the other day had some interesting observation.

1- burks has a hard time playing in a structured offense, he likes to improvise.

2- burks is a great scorer and will do great things but other times will give you face palms. with him you gotta let him play and accept the mistakes (the reason I think he is best suited for a bench role in the nba)

3- he is not a pg (the position Tim played)

FYI Tim just transferred to usu. then broke his toes taking out his girlfriends garbage.

I love it when a below average player, who breaks their bones doing mundane chores i might add, will talk about professional basketball players and face-palming.

I love it when a below average player, who breaks their bones doing mundane chores i might add, will talk about professional basketball players and face-palming.

So Thibs is not allowed to talk about basketball players? I mean after all he never was a NBA allstar...
Just listen to your argument. And if you don't think it contains anything invalid please don't answer, cause I'll gently ignore it for not further wanting to waste my time!
The guy just told him what every mediocre observing casual fan could tell you about Burks.