What's new

Hayward's Surgery

homeytennis

Does the "minor" surgery on his heal impact the Jazz draft plans? Suddenly will the Jazz be looking for a 2-3 seriously now?

The procedure is supposed to prevent further issues with inflammation. Full bb activity by early Summer. They don't sound concerned.

TRADE HIM! Trade up and get a replacement. WTF are the Jazz going to do now??????? Oh no the sky is falling we have no hope now. Stupid FO giving him a max contract.

Is his contract insured? If he can't play again does it count against our cap? Really it is selfish of me ask these questions now when I really should be concerned with his quality of life after Basketball.

Is his contract insured? If he can't play again does it count against our cap? Really it is selfish of me ask these questions now when I really should be concerned with his quality of life after Basketball.

Remember that the only minor surgery is that done on someone else. The news reports didn't make it sound like a big deal but I wonder if a small forward or two guard jumps ahead of a big for the first round pick?

Remember that the only minor surgery is that done on someone else. The news reports didn't make it sound like a big deal but I wonder if a small forward or two guard jumps ahead of a big for the first round pick?

Only if they use the pick for spare parts. Can they use some cartilage from the spare part player to fix up what we have?

Okay, I got you, I see your point. Hayward has a surgery Alec burks is coming back from surgery and Joe Ingles is very Slow. Yes, I can see the Jazz needing help at the wing, but I don't know if they will pass on all those talented bigs to take a chance on a wing in the draft.

TRADE HIM! Trade up and get a replacement. WTF are the Jazz going to do now??????? Oh no the sky is falling we have no hope now. Stupid FO giving him a max contract.

I think this hyperbolic/satirical sarcasm is overplayed tbtfh