What's new

How Many Squares Are in this Picture

How can it be 0? It sure looks like 40.

It was just a memory flare up, I was joking. It reminded me the one time I took the test though. You take the test, and then the goobers administrating it come around and explain to you want you got wrong and why. I swear they just make **** up on the spot because some of their answers seemed just as nonsensical.

And yes, my IQ score was 0. That part is true.

It was just a memory flare up, I was joking. It reminded me the one time I took the test though. You take the test, and then the goobers administrating it come around and explain to you want you got wrong and why. I swear they just make **** up on the spot because some of their answers seemed just as nonsensical.

And yes, my IQ score was 0. That part is true.

Are you talking about the Mensa IQ test? You can't get a zero on that. A trained monkey would probably get 40-50. However, I don't see how that square thing is even relevant to IQ. Everyone knows what a square is, and that there are bigger squares that can be made from the smaller ones. You can make a mistake in counting them. You can miss a bunch or count them more than once. But I fail to see how that's related to any type of intelligence.

You can see all 44 pretty easily if you invert the colors and flip it 45 degrees so one corner points up.