What's new

Jazz Media / Content Day

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
It wasn’t me who couldn’t keep Donovan out of my mouth, it was Donovan who couldn’t keep Utah out of his friend. Dude can move on and stfu about Utah at this point.
If you hated him and wanted him off the team, you've gotten your wish. No sense in searching out what he's doing. But him leaving probably leaves a gigantic hole in your sense of meaning and purpose.

The Fresh Prince

This should be a very fun team. Even if we lose a lot of games you can expect multiple players to go off for 20, 30, or maybe even 40 point games.

oneye

2018 Award Winner
If you hated him and wanted him off the team, you've gotten your wish. No sense in searching out what he's doing. But him leaving probably leaves a gigantic hole in your sense of meaning and purpose.
I don't follow him on any platform, I don't search him out. Twitter has this thing where they put "related content" on your feed you know and I follow a lot of Utah and Jazz stuff, and he mentioned Utah, so it showed up. I will react to him being the loser he is. He got traded and what he wanted, now shutup about Utah douche. Keep it out of your mouth.