What's new

Jazz Media / Content Day

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I get good vibes from Stanley, I hope he makes the team.
Dude sounds super grown up and mature. Having to go from high draft pick to fighting for a job. I kind of like having those guys around to help young guys understand how fast life can come at you.

I thought he might get moved because I'd think someone could use him and he fits into basically any tpe.

Ferguson_Mellochill

2019 Prediction Contest Winner
Im telling yall. The team will be pretty good, but our main vets are over the hill and not that good anymore and our young guys are talented, but have never been the main cogs of winning. I think we will lose a lot of games closely.

Beasley, Fontecchio and Markkanen should all shoot the ball above average. It worries me, actually. If the Jazz lose games, it will be because they're disorganized, lack confidence and don't know really what they're doing.

The Rockets could always put in JaeSean Tate and Kenyon Martin Jr. and have them jack up bricks. The Jazz don't really have that.

Saint Cy of JFC

Beasley, Fontecchio and Markkanen should all shoot the ball above average. It worries me, actually. If the Jazz lose games, it will be because they're disorganized, lack confidence and don't know really what they're doing.

The Rockets could always put in JaeSean Tate and Kenyon Martin Jr. and have them jack up bricks. The Jazz don't really have that.
They going to lose games because the NBA is hyper talented across the board. Even the "bad" team we think are below the Jazz are massively talented.

Ferguson_Mellochill

2019 Prediction Contest Winner
Kofi Cockburn is on an Exhibit-10 deal. It looks like he has some money guaranteed for this season and could be converted to a 2-way contract.

I don't suppose he's shown up at media day, has he?