What's new

Jazz should make an offer to 76 ers for Dario Saric

tleikheen

Offer them Booker, Burke ,12th pick....any combination

With Noel showing great promise and Embiid looking healthy ,maybe Dario Saric can be pryed away.

In January 2015, he was named the 2014 FIBA Europe Young Men's Player of the Year, his second consecutive award

Saric is 6'10,can play both PF/SF, keeping with versatility ,he would fit easily into the Jazz team

Man... He's an ASSETT. I think we would have to trade Exum and the 12th pick to get it done.
And even then, Probably not enough because they will get Mudiay or Russell and this draft and Probably would be worried Exum could be MCW 2.0 who they just traded.

I don't think 76ers will trade him, unless they know he will NOT come over. He is probably the best asset/player they have.

Why would they trade a player who is perfect for what they want? They want to suck for a few more years and Saric isn't coming over until they plan to stop sucking.

I don't think 76ers will trade him, unless they know he will NOT come over. He is probably the best asset/player they have.

I dont think there is much doubt he is going to come over but could be another two years after he is no longer beholden to the rookie pay scale. Dont like how his 3pt shooting has not improved this year. Only shooting about 31%, but does most everything else very well.

Literally just one dude who barely post on here and probably liked Kanter.

To be fair I made that proposal earlier, too. I wanted to give only our first rounder, no other pieces... but still... By the end of the day I was dissuaded a bit, because of him probably staying in Europe for a couple more years and us needing immediate help.