23. Blazers
24. Cavs
25. Grizzlies
26. Spurs
27. Lakers
28. Celtics
29. Nets
30. Warriors

Hardest pick thus far, going to go out on a limb and say Devin Booker. Van Gundy really likes shooting and he is the best shooter. I also think they consider Stanley Johnson.

SF is their biggest need, so I went with best SF left...Stanley Johnson.... even though I hope he falls to 12

It will be interesting to see what direction Detroit goes. Andre Drummond is the centerpiece, Reggie Jackson is the pg. Brandon Jennings is walking again, but no one is sure if he will ever play again.

Greg Monroe was their pf, he is leaving.
Tayshawn Prince was their sf, he is old and a FA.

At sg they have KCP and Jodie Meeks.

They talked with Myles Turner at the draft combine. Turner said the Pistons were interested in pairing him with Andre Drummond. Talk about rim protection.

If they keep the pick and the player I think it will be choosing between Stanley, Myles and ....my long shot, Cameron Payne.

They take Myles.

Yah, that's one of the hard decisions... They desperately need wings and they have KCP and they seem to like his defense a lot. If I had to guess they'd go with Stanley Johnson.

I was at a Best Buy in Detroit and heard that Frank and Stan are already making plans to take over the league.

This is the spot that I'm hoping the Jazz target. I'm hoping that 12, Burke and a future 1st round pick is enough to get it done. I'm expecting the top 4 to be some order of. . . Towns, Okafor, Russell and Mudiay. That means, that if they can get into the top 8, they're guaranteed to get one of Winslow, Hezonja, Johnson or Porzingis. I wouldn't count on WCS, Lyles, Turner, Booker or anyone else to push one of those guys down.

lol at magic selecting porzingis
main-home-nobg.png

All I get from this is that the Jazz need to trade with the Pistons for the #8 pick.

Isn't Burke from that area?