What's new

Jazzfanz Mock Draft 2015: Pick #10

Who Will The Heat Pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think 5 is good, there are several I didn't agree with, but I think we went most wrong with Porzingis going 6 to the Kings. I'm about 90% certain they will take WCS(if available).

That's probably being optimistic. I'm betting Lakers go with Russell over Okafor at #2, and totally smurf up the whole shebang. Oh, and Hezonja is going before Winslow. Booker it.

Okafor could go #1, messing the whole thing up.

I voted Kelly Oubre, but I think he may be a bust. I saw him play 6 times and he did nothing. Kansas has a way of doing that to wings though.

I think in general this mock has slipped a little too far towards the need end of the spectrum, there is no way in hell Oubre is the one of the best 2 prospects available at this point, and is at least one tier below WCS.

We already have Payton, Oladipo, and Gordon so lets draft another non-shooter who doesn't fill a positional need.

Especially when Hezonja and Porzingis are available, makes a ton of sense.

Hard to say if he's a positional need since they can't say for sure whether Gordon will primarily be a 3 or 4.

Hard to say if he's a positional need since they can't say for sure whether Gordon will primarily be a 3 or 4.

And it's not like Winslow can't shoot at all. He makes his 3's and has good form. He fits their draft strategy of recent years.

And it's not like Winslow can't shoot at all. He makes his 3's and has good form. He fits their draft strategy of recent years.
Ya I'm not worried about Winslow shot. In fact I think he is a very safe pick. I'm quite certain he will be a quality player