What's new

Jeff Frickin' Green

I actually would rather play the clippers than Dallas. I think both pg13 and kahwi are overrated.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Agree about PG but not about Kawhi. Love his game, so quiet, not flashy but deadly. I wouldn't prefer Clippers. Mavericks are weaker mentally, they fold in last minutes while Kawhi is clutch. Mavs also have weaknesses in defense we could exploit as we do to Denver. Clips are really good on perimeter defense and have Lou Harrell combo of the bench. I just hope their series is long and costs the winner a lot of energy.

Agree about PG but not about Kawhi. Love his game, so quiet, not flashy but deadly. I wouldn't prefer Clippers. Mavericks are weaker mentally, they fold in last minutes while Kawhi is clutch. Mavs also have weaknesses in defense we could exploit as we do to Denver. Clips are really good on perimeter defense and have Lou Harrell combo of the bench. I just hope their series is long and costs the winner a lot of energy.
You are right. My post was stupid.
Clippers might be able to lock us up defensively.

As Denver is showing us, we are better off going up against a good offense with poor defense (Dallas) than a team that might not be as explosive offensively but can play great defense.

Green had another big game. But did you guys see Harden and Paul hugging each other at the end of the game. Those two really meant for each other.

Green had another big game. But did you guys see Harden and Paul hugging each other at the end of the game. Those two really meant for each other.
That was a crazy sequence. Then the end bounds pass/turnover

Remember Diamond Stone? He played for the Stars a couple of times and played with us in the Vegas Summer League a couple of years ago. The guy is is still only 23 years old, was a McDonald's All American in 2015 and was the 6th rated high school player coming out of high school. In other words he should have been a high lottery pick. The guy has to be a cancer with a capital C. There are some familiar names in this article. https://247sports.com/college/maryland/Article/Diamond-Stone-Finds-Summer-League-Home-119464903/

Remember Diamond Stone? He played for the Stars a couple of times and played with us in the Vegas Summer League a couple of years ago. The guy is is still only 23 years old, was a McDonald's All American in 2015 and was the 6th rated high school player coming out of high school. In other words he should have been a high lottery pick. The guy has to be a cancer with a capital C. There are some familiar names in this article. https://247sports.com/college/maryland/Article/Diamond-Stone-Finds-Summer-League-Home-119464903/
Thats not what HS ranking means. HS ranking is just a ranking done by some dudes based on what those dudes think about their overall talent level to basketball in general, not the NBA game.

Thats not what HS ranking means. HS ranking is just a ranking done by some dudes based on what those dudes think about their overall talent level to basketball in general, not the NBA game.
Ivan Rabb was one of the guys ranked with Stone and he too has been an NBA Bust.