What's new

Justin Zanik/Danny Ainge Finish 2nd in 2022-23 Executive of the Year Voting

7 first place votes, 7 second place votes and 7 third place votes. They finished second behind Monte McNair from Sacramento.
I haven’t kept up that much but aside from getting Big Red from Atlanta, did they make many moves?

Koby Altman from Cleveland didn’t receive a single vote. That one is quite hilarious to me because the initial media and fan reaction at the time was they did extremely well in the Donovan Mitchell trade. Now fans are saying they want Altman fired if Donovan doesn’t re-sign or gets traded before he opts out lmao.

W
What a load of crap. The MIN/CLE fleecings >>>>>> blowing a 2-0 lead en route to a first-round exit.

Well playoffs aren't part of the award. I agree that Ainge made more impressive moves, but CotY and EotY will always just go to the team that won the most games over expectations by default it feels

Can someone explain to me how this could have been anything other than a cold-blooded diss?
Great Kyle Anderson signing, good Conley trade, thought they drafted well (though it hasn't born the fruit yet), getting KAT to sign to a long term deal

Yeah the Gobert trade was bad, but I guess he did make a lot of other moves that were positive.

Great Kyle Anderson signing, good Conley trade, thought they drafted well (though it hasn't born the fruit yet), getting KAT to sign to a long term deal

Yeah the Gobert trade was bad, but I guess he did make a lot of other moves that were positive.
Uhh. In the net it was a disaster and even if it wasn’t, it was top-3 good?

Thanks for taking a stab.

Danny is the lord of all lords. hes not gonna settle for middle tier allstar. next season we are going to land a superstar book it