What's new

Karl Malone looking frail in recent pic.

SoUjazzfan

I ran into him in a sportsman warehouse in Alaska last sumner. We had quite a conversation and he was lean, but looked great. He's a really fun guy to talk to when he's up there in his element. He has a lodge right on the Kenai river.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
I'm not sure if it's frail or weathered. It's hard to tell by a single still frame.
Weathered. And losing some muscle mass, and the fact that he never carried much fat anyway, and as you age your skin doesn't bounce back anymore in response to body mass gains or losses, so as he loses body mass, and doesn't add any fat on top of it, his skin hangs more loosely. It's just the way it is. He could still probably give us 10 productive minutes per night off the bench, odds are he is in that kind of shape. Dude is a machine. Stockton probably could to. I would lobby to sign both of them to short deals if we are flirting with getting a ring to correct the travesty of them being the best duo to never win one. Stockton with weapons like Lauri would dominate. And in short stretches I bet both of them could still be effective. Would be fun to see anyway, get them their rings.

Friend2bees

2021 Prediction Contest Winner
Weathered. And losing some muscle mass, and the fact that he never carried much fat anyway, and as you age your skin doesn't bounce back anymore in response to body mass gains or losses, so as he loses body mass, and doesn't add any fat on top of it, his skin hangs more loosely. It's just the way it is. He could still probably give us 10 productive minutes per night off the bench, odds are he is in that kind of shape. Dude is a machine. Stockton probably could to. I would lobby to sign both of them to short deals if we are flirting with getting a ring to correct the travesty of them being the best duo to never win one. Stockton with weapons like Lauri would dominate. And in short stretches I bet both of them could still be effective. Would be fun to see anyway, get them their rings.

Stockton was in town for a game 2-3 years ago and joined the commentary for a few minutes. Bolerjack asked him if he thought he could still play for 10 minutes and Stockton was shocked at the question and said he could run up and down the floor no problem but wouldn't be able to do anything useful.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
Stockton was in town for a game 2-3 years ago and joined the commentary for a few minutes. Bolerjack asked him if he thought he could still play for 10 minutes and Stockton was shocked at the question and said he could run up and down the floor no problem but wouldn't be able to do anything useful.
Eh, what does he know?

Peter Effin' Parker

Posty was wearing a Karl Malone jersey at the concert in SLC last night. Good show. He's a HUGE dork, but he knows it and has written some great tunes. I was hoping for more of a contact high from the crowd and left disappointed. Overall a fun night at the viv.