What's new

League Pass Broadband Questions

shemtheo

I am a long-time veteran of NBA League Pass, however, I have always simply purchased it through my cable TV provider. However, last year I cancelled my cable since most of the stuff I watch I stream over Netflix and I no longer feel compelled to hand $130 per month to Time Warner for a bunch of channels which I never watch.

I know that the NBA offers a Broadband version of League Pass and I would like to purchase that and stream it over my Roku rather than re-installing my cable. However, I have a couple of questions/concerns. I live in Honolulu which means that most of the games take place while I am still at work. In the past I have always simply DVR'd the games.

Question #1 - If I want to start watching a Jazz game that is still in progress, do I have to join it live, or can I start at the beginning of the game?

Question #2 - If I want to watch a game that is finished, does the list of completed games show me the final score or winning team? I find that I lose 90% of my interest in watching games if I already know the outcome of the game.

If anyone out there has used League Pass Broadband in the past and knows the answers to these questions, I would be very appreciative if you could give me some insight.