What's new

Letting Paul Millsap leave killed the Utah Jazz

I'm sure the mods will think otherwise once someone reports your posts. Won't be me doe.

Pretty obvious to everyone reading this who the 'mad' one is. Keep leavin negreps tho, braugh. Wish I could be a powerful leading man lyk u

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emmk.

job well done, Dally. You got right in there and mixed it up. It wasn't your issue, but you'll be on your own soon enough.

emmk.

job well done, Dally. You got right in there and mixed it up. It wasn't your issue, but you'll be on your own soon enough.

£¥£ till I die, babe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fact that we have an unprotected pick is all it takes for me to hope, daily, for the Tanker's demise. Easy as ****, really.

WE can always hope for injuries. Happened to us with Boozer and AK, which led to getting Deron. Only problem is GS is deep. Need Curry AND Thompson to both get hurt for most of the season.

I'm ok with QSH betting on if it's gonna snow tomorrow if he/she/it wants. What annoys me is when he/she/it spams a game thread with the likes of his/her/it's bets...
I think you may overreact a little about his occasional posts about the bet he made...... I actually find it interesting but even if I didn't I still wouldn't get so riled up about it

I think you may overreact a little about his occasional posts about the bet he made...... I actually find it interesting but even if I didn't I still wouldn't get so riled up about it

People get too riled up about things. If you don't like a poster, put them on ignore and move on with your life.