What's new

Little Baby Jimmer Quits Summer League

still can’t believe he was 10th pick lol

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

it was a waste of his time and frankly it will better for those young warriors players as well getting him out of there. that's 16 minutes for other players.

Shall we pretend I did? I tried... Lol. I'm too old now.

I’ve made a bet with my buddy that I’ll dunk by my 45th bday next summer. Weight is the biggest thing. I’m down to 187. If I can continue slowly ramping up running, core, basketball, lifting (upper and legs), solid stretching, I might have a shot.

I’ve made a bet with my buddy that I’ll dunk by my 45th bday next summer. Weight is the biggest thing. I’m down to 187. If I can continue slowly ramping up running, core, basketball, lifting (upper and legs), solid stretching, I might have a shot.
I can do a cheat dunk but even that's getting iffy, like today. I jump grab the rim and dunk with the other hand.

I can do a cheat dunk but even that's getting iffy, like today. I jump grab the rim and dunk with the other hand.

Ha! I’m hoping to be able to comfortably touch the rim within the next month. I could probably touch it now but I don’t want to throw my back out lol.

The one dunk I never did was throwing it up and running up and jumping and catching the ball in midair while rotating and reverse jamming it. Feel like I was always super close so far as the rotating and jumping aspect of it but the throwing it so it bounces the perfect height AND timing that run/jump/catch of it was tough.

My solid dunk days were when I weighed 183-187. Now, I’d probably have to get into not just killer shape but down to about 175 to have a shot.

Ha! I’m hoping to be able to comfortably touch the rim within the next month. I could probably touch it now but I don’t want to throw my back out lol.
You ain't gonna dunk bro. Sorry

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app