What's new

Look I Don't Normally Buy the NBA Conspiracy Theories.... But Look at This...

OK, so after last night's game I might be a true believer. Some of the most damning evidence is the player's reaction when they don't get a call go their way. When the Lakers don't get a 50/50 call they are in utter disbelief, suggesting they rarely see that happen.

OK, so after last night's game I might be a true believer. Some of the most damning evidence is the player's reaction when they don't get a call go their way. When the Lakers don't get a 50/50 call they are in utter disbelief, suggesting they rarely see that happen.
1680701965595.gif

The calls were absolutely not 2 sided last night. Did I care last night? No, because anything more level and we would have won. Anthony Davis annoys me more than any player in the NBA, drama. Whether it’s rigged…meh. The jazz are a hard team to ref right now bc on almost every possession we are penetrating and attacking the rim with contact every play. Can’t call them all. When the lakers do the same thing, less often, they get the whistle much more frequent with drives

The calls were absolutely not 2 sided last night. Did I care last night? No, because anything more level and we would have won. Anthony Davis annoys me more than any player in the NBA, drama. Whether it’s rigged…meh. The jazz are a hard team to ref right now bc on almost every possession we are penetrating and attacking the rim with contact every play. Can’t call them all. When the lakers do the same thing, less often, they get the whistle much more frequent with drives
So you are saying they are definitely conspiring against us! Confirmed!