What's new

Game Thread Mar 31, 2023 05:30PM MT: Jazz at Celtics

Added to Calendar: 03-31-23

Some good more bad... Funniest thing with all of this is the defense is where we need Lauri most. Something I would not have thought few seasons ago but he really helps with his perimeter D. Well at least Indiana helped us out taking OKC down and with having one game less than them - and one against them... The dream still lives! More of a pipe dream though bc need to win at least four out of five games to enter the play-in. Might even need all of them five.

It was funny at first but it’s time to give it up. We’re tanking the f out of this b.

It was funny at first but it’s time to give it up. We’re tanking the f out of this b.

If all the tank-heads can root for losses I can root for wins. Or do I pretend otherwise so that tankers would feel better huh? I am just being honest. I will never hope losses for teams I follow. Never.

If all the tank-heads can root for losses I can root for wins. Or do I pretend otherwise so that tankers would feel better huh? I am just being honest. I will never hope losses for teams I follow. Never.

Not telling you how to root my friend. The playoff dream is dead though. That is all I was saying.

Is it just me or is it odd that it was reported Sexton had a MILD hammy injury and he hasn’t played since before the allstar weekend and he looked like he was moving just fine during the skills competition.
It’s in the manner in which you do it like you are rooting along with us as to antagonize us.