What's new

Matt Thomas is Gone

I thought a little more about this and now I’m really pissed off!!!!

We gave toronto a pick for this guy. A pick that could’ve been used for something else. A better player? Wing defender? AND all those mins he got over Hughes?! What a waste!

That move to obtain thomas was a real head scratcher. Hell, all the moves last year were weird.

I thought a little more about this and now I’m really pissed off!!!!

We gave toronto a pick for this guy. A pick that could’ve been used for something else. A better player? Wing defender? AND all those mins he got over Hughes?! What a waste!

That move to obtain thomas was a real head scratcher. Hell, all the moves last year were weird.
You are so late to this parade.

You are so late to this parade.
How so?

I remember back in the spring criticizing Thomas getting time over Hughes. Thomas always looked to me like Jimmer, not redick or Korver. He’s too small and slow. And for some reason he loves to take two dribbles to take a long crappy 2 instead of just ripping a 3.

How so?

I remember back in the spring criticizing Thomas getting time over Hughes. Thomas always looked to me like Jimmer, not redick or Korver. He’s too small and slow. And for some reason he loves to take two dribbles to take a long crappy 2 instead of just ripping a 3.
I never understood the move… was just saying a lot of us saw this coming… because cutting him was the right move… and have been pissed a while because of giving up the pick.

I never understood the move… was just saying a lot of us saw this coming… because cutting him was the right move… and have been pissed a while because of giving up the pick.
Neither did I. I remember this game clearly:

May something:
I was at the game last night. First game I’ve seen in person since covid.

Could someone please tell me what the hell Thomas does better than Hughes? He’s much bigger, more athletic, and his shot looked so much better. I counted 3 airballs from thomas last night. These two guys need second looks.

I definitely want to see more Forrest and Hughes as long as Mitchell and Conley are out.