What's new

More Republicans try and kill Democrats

He actually seems kind of like a sad sack to me. I don't know if people forget but Joe Biden lost his golden child, Beau Biden, who I am pretty sure was being groomed to be Joe's successor and even after he died no one looked at Hunter and said, well you'll do. So he's been the dark horse in that family for forever, lost his brother and didn't even move up in line.

The guy is coping with being the discarded son of the U.S. President with hookers and blow, not paying his taxes and lying on firearms background checks. For some reason the MAGA-verse thinks these facts should be the downfall of Joe Biden. They even mocked a heartfelt call from Joe Biden to Hunter that got leaked where you can basically just hear a heartbroken father begging his troubled son to reach out. That was some pretty low behavior even for a crowd that prides itself on acting like nasty little children.
No, I agree with you. I was just messing around.

Just in case anyone believed the BS story of both the attacker and Paul Pelosi being in their underwear, you were dumb to believe the lie. Here is the truth.

Following the attack, social media users have shared a variety of false claims regarding the incident. One of these claims is that Pelosi and DePape were in their underwear when police arrived at the scene.

"Paul Pelosi & his attacker were half naked when the police showed up," says an Oct. 28 Instagram post. "They were both in their underwear."

The post garnered more than 60,000 likes in the first four days. Similar iterations have been shared on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

The claims are false. A news outlet mistakenly reported that DePape was in his underwear at the time of the attack, but has since published a correction. DePape was wearing shorts while Pelosi was wearing a pajama shirt and boxer shorts, police said.

TVU Fox 2 in the Bay Area initially reported that DePape was in his underwear when apprehended, according to Politico. The news outlet has since corrected the mistake, adding an editor's note to the bottom of its Oct. 28 article.

"CORRECTION: An earlier version of this story misstated what clothing the suspect was wearing when officers found him," reads the note.

The district court's criminal complaint says DePape was wearing shorts at the time of the attack.

"Officers removed a cell phone, cash, clipper cards and an unidentified card from DEPAPE’s right shorts pocket," reads the complaint.

"Mr. Pelosi, who was sleeping, was wearing a loose-fitting pajama shirt and boxer shorts," District Attorney Brooke Jenkins said at an Oct. 31 press conference.

Imagine getting so worked up about this guy because he said the attacker was a hippy and didn't fit the narrative of a Trumper. Dude is mad about him sharing things about his background of being a hippy and the big lie he said was he didn't live in a commune, but rather, he lived in a bus/van - but isn't sure . No way he's being serious.

GameFace acting like the dude said something so horrible that I'm a disgusting, bad human being.

Dude makes TikTok videos. Again, he's a tiktoker that does hot takes.

Thanks for reminding me not to post anything on politics. People lose their ****ing minds, get so worked up and flex their fake outrage in the name of they're morally better than you.

I hope you come down to earth, dude.
Yeah. Okay. Continue to be the problem and tell yourself it's no big deal.

Being wrong and doing something wrong doesn't make someone a horrible human being. Being wrong, doing something wrong and then being an indignant *** about it, yeah, that does.

Have a nice life Archie.