What's new

mulit-quoting problems

moevillini

the Chief Old D'oh
Contributor
I'm having problems with the "multi-quote" tab, that little + symbol in the lower right corner of each post box. When I click it, it goes right to the reply box and no quoted material shows up at all.

Anyone else having this problem? I'm using firefox 3.6.13 - maybe I'll try Safari and see if it works OK there.

I'm having problems with the "multi-quote" tab, that little + symbol in the lower right corner of each post box. When I click it, it goes right to the reply box and no quoted material shows up at all.

Anyone else having this problem? I'm using firefox 3.6.13 - maybe I'll try Safari and see if it works OK there.

OK, well NEVERMIND. I think I figured it out. There was some message on the post about how I had selected posts to quote that were not part of the thread (or something like that) and there was an option to "Deselect these posts" which I chose. Then I went back and I was able to click in the "multi-quote" box and get the little check-mark. Though I still have actually posted. I'll do a test now, because I'm sure you're all holding your breath.

OK, well NEVERMIND. I think I figured it out. There was some message on the post about how I had selected posts to quote that were not part of the thread (or something like that) and there was an option to "Deselect these posts" which I chose. Then I went back and I was able to click in the "multi-quote" box and get the little check-mark. Though I still have not actually posted. I'll do a test now, because I'm sure you're all holding your breath.

oh, I feel so smart right now :)

yippeeee!!!!

OK, well NEVERMIND. I think I figured it out. There was some message on the post about how I had selected posts to quote that were not part of the thread (or something like that) and there was an option to "Deselect these posts" which I chose. Then I went back and I was able to click in the "multi-quote" box and get the little check-mark. Though I still have actually posted. I'll do a test now, because I'm sure you're all holding your breath.

oh, I feel so smart right now :)

yippeeee!!!!

I just wanted to break into your personal thread, oh and how do you get the quotes within the quotes.
I am testing it for the first time on this post.

No.

Problems.

Did you mean "mullet"?

Here.