What's new

Game Thread Nov 28, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs Bulls

Added to Calendar: 11-28-22

Still thinking about last night's game. Playing Dok over Kessler in the 2nd half to be specific.

I can see a pattern with Kessler, THT, Sexton. I think those seem to be the 3 that they are trying develop into NBA rotation players along with Agbaji with the Stars. Not saying all 3 will ever be bonfide starters but can see potential in all 3 to contribute. There just seems to be a pattern where they get rewarded with more minutes when playing well but Hardy has no issue pulling them out of games when it's warranted too.

Honestly JC deserved to be pulled last night too for his terrible shooting. Overall JC has improved his game this season but he is obviously not in the same developmental camp as the younger kids on this roster.

Still thinking about last night's game. Playing Dok over Kessler in the 2nd half to be specific.

I can see a pattern with Kessler, THT, Sexton. I think those seem to be the 3 that they are trying develop into NBA rotation players along with Agbaji with the Stars. Not saying all 3 will ever be bonfide starters but can see potential in all 3 to contribute. There just seems to be a pattern where they get rewarded with more minutes when playing well but Hardy has no issue pulling them out of games when it's warranted too.

Honestly JC deserved to be pulled last night too for his terrible shooting. Overall JC has improved his game this season but he is obviously not in the same developmental camp as the younger kids on this roster.
JC and Beasley have had some impressive chucker games recently.