What's new

Official 2011 darft thread: what to do with next yr's top 10 pk?

Jimmer Fredette.
He'll be converted to a PG and be a poor man's CP3.

After all, Deron will be outta here when his contract expires. We need to start training his replacement as soon as possible. Kind of like when Stockton was drafted and had some time to develop before the Jazz got rid of Ricky Green.

With the 1st overall pick in the 2011 NBA Draft, the Utah Jazz select Jimmer Fredette, PG, Brigham Young

*KOC then gets shot from a sniper in the rafters*

With the 1st overall pick in the 2011 NBA Draft, the Utah Jazz select Jimmer Fredette, PG, Brigham Young

*KOC then gets shot from a sniper in the rafters*
Just like the real David Stern - no originality. I beat you to the Fredette prediction 4 posts earlier.

Just like the real David Stern - no originality. I beat you to the Fredette prediction 4 posts earlier.

I AM THE ORIGINAL DAVID STERN YOU MOTHER *beep*

Also, I said Fredette would go with the first pick. You failed to inform us of that, so I was just adding on to your idea.

For your hating of the Comissioner, and by hating the comissioner disrespecting the Lakers, you have been fined $1,000,000 by the NBA. We take cash, check, and VISA.

They will probably pick a slow, white guy that plays the three, because they are the BPA, according to the Jazz.

Jazz were .500 with Carlos Arroyo manning the point. Where would you ever think that the Jazz would be way under .500 with Deron Williams?