What's new

OFFICIAL Postseason race thread *Sticky*

a7c465b8617808e5d5b0483591babf5a.jpg

Thanks be to churro.

The churro giveth and the churro taketh away. Blessed be the name of the churro.

Is there a reason that the 1st page has not been updated yet? Also, what's the deal with that .gif of that poor seal getting clubbed? Are there no living or breathing mods on this forum?

Is there a reason that the 1st page has not been updated yet? Also, what's the deal with that .gif of that poor seal getting clubbed? Are there no living or breathing mods on this forum?
Yeah, the gif is pretty awful.

Yeah, the gif is pretty awful.
Alt dropped a lot of gifs last night that made me cringe lol

The was not even close to the worst one.

The one of the camel with its throat slit and falling down kicking was horrible. Also the one of the pig getting hit with the sledge hammer and then cut open was pretty bad too

Ive sent several reports about alt and no ban yet. These mods are awful.
The gifs were awful. But it's over now. He isn't still posting them. He obviously had a rough night. Forgive and forget and move on.
Banning is too harsh bro. If guys like melo the jazz killer are allowed to ruin the site for months then I think we can allow alt to ruin the site for a night when everyone was bitching and fighting and in a foul mood at how the season ended.

You know I love you man, but do you have to piss and moan anytime something isn't done immediately? Just curious.