Pac 12 Championship

tfivas

2019 Prediction Contest Winner
Holy crap that would suck so bad.
I even hate spending 50 bucks to go to a jazz game if they lose. I always but tickets to jazz games against crappy teams to have a better chance of being at a game that they win.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
I only go to games if I get free tickets, I enjoy watching on TV. One of our vendors gave me two 4th row tickets behind the basket for next Fridays game against GS.

The Thriller

Holy crap that would suck so bad.
I even hate spending 50 bucks to go to a jazz game if they lose. I always but tickets to jazz games against crappy teams to have a better chance of being at a game that they win.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
two years ago my wife and I threw $250 down for the Jazz Rockets game 3. The one where we got down by like 45 pts. We left towards the end of the 3rd qtr, it was so bad. I haven’t paid to go to a college or pro game since. And probably never will again. It was literally one of the worst feelings of my life knowing I had spent hundreds of dollars for crap.

could’ve spent it on a fun weekend vacation, fancy dinner, books, towards a fun vehicle, loads of chocolate...

Gameface

Black Lives Matter
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
Bummer game. This is a let down for all of us who were pulling for this amazing team to get to the next level. I can't imagine how those players are feeling right now, but they put together arguably the best season of football in Utah history. I hope they realize that sooner than later.

slc

So how big a setback is this to Ute program
Whittingham, Ludwig, Scalley all looked like they had no idea what to do
Ute O line and D line completely out played

Bawse Dawg

Utes busted the BCS twice with undefeated seasons. I don’t see how an Alamo Bowl season is being called the best ever.

tfivas

I'd guess that most of the seniors won't even play in the bowl game and I don't blame them. Focus on the draft now.

The Thriller

This is a really good question. It wasn’t like Utah was playing with a bunch of backups due to injury. We had an experienced team with loads of talent that laid a complete egg out there. We didn’t look prepared nor motivated to be there. I don’t know what the coaches did this past week to prepare, but they shouldn’t do that again. Biggest let down since the combat jersey dumpster fire game against TCU where the woman took her top off. Remember that?

Bawse Dawg

This is a really good question. It wasn’t like Utah was playing with a bunch of backups due to injury. We had an experienced team with loads of talent that laid a complete egg out there. We didn’t look prepared nor motivated to be there. I don’t know what the coaches did this past week to prepare, but they shouldn’t do that again. Biggest let down since the combat jersey dumpster fire game against TCU where the woman took her top off. Remember that?
I was there. Most disappointing game ever.

The **** were nice though.

tfivas

Oregon is more talented and very well coached. Not surprised the Utes lost but very surprised it was as bad as it was.