What's new

PGA, LIV, and DP World decide to form Voltron.

TheStormofWar

The PGA Tour, DP World Tour and the LIV Golf League, which have been embroiled in a bitter legal battle for more than a year, have agreed to merge and move forward in a larger commercial business, the circuits announced Tuesday.

The tours called the stunning development "a landmark agreement to unify the game of golf, on a global basis."

The landmark deal was reached without the knowledge of many PGA Tour members and LIV Golf players and agents.

Huh, didn't see that coming.

very shocked this has happened so soon. As a golfing enthusiast it really does just highlight how the PGA Tour has always been a two faced hypocritical power / money hungry organization with little integrity.

I absolutely loath Saudi Arabia. It's a monarchy led by a psychopathic murderer who doesn't like the U.S. outside of the U.S. dolla bills we insist on throwing at them so that Saudi Arabia doesn't jump in with BRICS. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRICS#:~:text=BRICS is an acronym for,, China, and South Africa.

I think I said in another thread but I think that the U.S. should arrange a meeting in the U.S. with MbS. When he gets here and walks into the meeting room seal team six eliminates his entire entourage, he is seized and then is dismembered over the course of a few days but not killed. Then we send his still living stump of a body with no eyes, no tongue, no arms or legs, no genitals, no scalp, back to Saudi Arabia and tell them they might have better luck making friends with Putin because we don't mess around with people who kill American resident journalists in embassies, and we remember 9-11 and we know they knew.

I'm not into golf but I will never touch anything with the PGA stink on it. **** the PGA!