What's new

PizzaGaetz

Who specifically? I haven’t heard a single Republican call for him to resign. If the charges don’t bring about prison time, I can easily see him riding this out. He has no threat from the left in a district in northern Florida thats +20 Republican.

This is one of the biggest differences between the two parties. Gaetz is popular for being an awful person. He will gain more popularity if he rides this out and “beats” the deep state and media. Few if any Republicans have called on him to resign.

Meanwhile, everyone and the dog catcher have called on Cuomo to resign. And it’s only a matter of time before he does or is impeached.

Gaetz? Unless he’s incarcerated? Will emerge from this more popular than ever among Republicans. In fact, I think he will soon overtake Kevin McCarthy as minority speaker tbh.
Al Franken was booted for a joke.

“bOtH pArTiEs ArE tHe SaMe!”

lol

yeah it’s a ****ing joke now. One party holds its members to a sensible standard while Republicans do whatever the hell they want these days. The worse they are the more popular they become.

Last edited:
Yep. He was an up and coming face of the Democratic Party. He pretended to grab the boobs of a woman who was asleep, years before he was elected. The Democratic Party called for him to resign and he resigned.

Who needs Q Anon when you've got Democrats holding their own responsible?

Andrew Cuomo will be purged soon.

Democrats are holding their own to the standards they are asking of the Republicans.