What's new

Predict Our Starting Lineup

NUMBERICA

I think juicing Conley's value is going to be a high priority, so I think he starts. I also think he will sit a lot of games which would prompt an alternate starting lineup since I think he and Sexton start.

Last edited:

Ron Mexico

Contributor
I want to see
Sexton
Beasley
Fontecchio
Markkanen
Olynk

That is a ton of offense but will probably give up a lot of points. I wouldnt mind seeing Vanderbilt in there as well but I think I prefer the passing, ball movement, and opening up the court that Olynk gives the young guys. Conley might start but I would rather not have him there. Partially for the young guys to get a run and partially because I dont want to see Sexton playing much with Clarkson. If Clarkson was moved I would be okay with starting Conley more and having Sexton come off the bench to start the year until he proves he is much better. The nice thing about Conley starting is he can feed the other guys much better.

HeatCheck

Conley
Sexton
Beasley
Markkanen
Olynyk

Same for me. Definitly not a tanking starting five.
I think they need a defender in there to balance that lineup. Vanderbilt should probably be in that starting 5 but not sure wins are the ultimate goal this season.

Thee Idiotic Minivan K

Vando is who I’m most excited to watch. He’s 23, plays hard, can handle the ball fairly well and pass. If he could just develop even the semblance of a jump shot to Draymond’s level, sky’s the limit for him. Even without it he gets us extra possessions and makes his teammates better very heady player for 23 years of age.

Thee Idiotic Minivan K

Vando is who I’m most excited to watch. He’s 23, plays hard, can handle the ball fairly well and pass. If he could just develop even the semblance of a jump shot to Draymond’s level, sky’s the limit for him. Even without it he gets us extra possessions and makes his teammates better very heady player for 23 years of age.
In my opinion he’s the best player we received from either the Gobert, Mitchell trades.