What's new

Rebrand?

I mean, three of the uniforms looks nearly identical and the black one is just basically hte same uniform but black w/ a note slapped over it.

I really dont get the need to rebrand constantly when you have classic uniforms that are GOATED, but at least we dont have those ugly *** yellows anymore.

1717600451257.png

Screen grab those those interested.

I do like the white uniforms. The black is boring, but black always looks at least OK (just despise how slapped on the note looks). I just dont understand the need for the two purples when they are nearly identical. I guess one of them is temporary design that will be replaced by another unnecessary design every 2 years?

View attachment 16463

I do like the white uniforms. The black is boring, but black always looks at least OK (just despise how slapped on the note looks). I just dont understand the need for the two purples when they are nearly identical. I guess one of them is temporary design that will be replaced by another unnecessary design every 2 years?

Thanks!

I actually really like the black one, but kind of hate the white one. Different strokes I guess.

I agree on the purple ones.

View attachment 16463

Also, not that we need to take any deep meaning from this picture, but not having Sexton is making me sad.

View attachment 16463

These are a massive improvement

Mountain motif coming back is great.

I'll also add that I really really don't like moving away from the note and having the mountain logo on everything. The note is better than the mountains, we should know that by now.
The note and mountain together is ****ing preposterous and why I dislike the black ones. Just make the black ones more music/jazz based. It would be kind of sick to Jazz classic uniform w/ "J' note in a black rendition, not this BS.

It's like going from getting a 30 on your exam to barely passing and the only reason you passed is because the test got graded on a curve.
Yes, the bar was at the Earth's core. But I think these are solid even by league average standards. I do agree with you and wish they had just gone full note for the black jerseys and made it more of a fully realized alternate. The purple and white with mountains are great imo though.

Yes, the bar was at the Earth's core. But I think these are solid even by league average standards. I do agree with you and wish they had just gone full note for the black jerseys and made it more of a fully realized alternate. The purple and white with mountains are great imo though.
I just struggle to call these good, much less great, when they arent even in the top 10 of Utah Jazz jerseys all time.

I think they look good

okVbhGE.png