What's new

Respect for Jamal Murray

gandalfe

Yes, he played great. But the end of Game 7, after it's over, and Donovan is just laying on the floor, and you can see he's angry and sad, who was the first person to come check on him? Jamal Murray. That's class. That's sportsmanship. And Donovan's reaction was, too, to embrace the opponent who he battled with.

Yes, he played great. But the end of Game 7, after it's over, and Donovan is just laying on the floor, and you can see he's angry and sad, who was the first person to come check on him? Jamal Murray. That's class. That's sportsmanship. And Donovan's reaction was, too, to embrace the opponent who he battled with.
Yawn

He's awesome... could have packed his **** up early and gone home. He gets my respect.

Easy to be classy when you're a winner.

And yet so many aren't. Much as I hate that we lost, Murray gained me as a fan by his conduct and play. I wouldn't mind if they beat the Clippers.

And yet so many aren't. Much as I hate that we lost, Murray gained me as a fan by his conduct and play. I wouldn't mind if they beat the Clippers.
Theoretically you should always root for whoever beat your team, that way you can at least say that no one else could beat them that year either. Otherwise there are all the what-ifs.

Fantastic series but let's see what he does against an actual defense. PG is slightly better than Slo Mo Joe.
Obviously it's really early but he's not as good as we made him out to be. That's not to say he's not a good/great player but our defense or lack thereof sure helped him look better than he actually is.

Last edited: