What's new

Seattle Storm win WNBA title!

UGLI baby

Sorry if there is already a thread on this.

For awhile there I thought that the other team might win cuz they were scoring lots of baskets, but then the storm started making lots of baskets too and they won.

Who's got next?

The Storm got next.

How could you not be happy for the city of Seattle after what they went through with The Sonics?

I think its safe to say this goes a long ways in healing some major wounds for sports fans there.

Basketball is back in the Emerald City!!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to U Gotta Love It Baby again.

Damn, too bad because "Sorry if there is already a thread on this" might be the JazzFanz line of the year. Well, other than "Have you seen the bimodal salary distribution curve for new lawyers?"

Reactions: UB
I actually watched most of the second half of this game, and I'm sorry, but the WNBA is pathetic. I honestly think I could hold my own in the WNBA. The skill level and athleticism is about on par with a mediocre high school basketball game...apart from the few standouts like Jackson, Angel, and maybe Bird. I'm all for women playing sports and I thoroughly enjoy watching women's tennis, but I think women simply weren't built to play basketball.

Thought I'd bump this.

Sue Bird's Seattle Storm are at it again on ESPN2. Anyone else watching?

Nothing like a game 3 in the postseason. Do or Die, season's on the line.

Maybe we can make this the de-facto 2012 WNBA playoffs thread.

MODZ: A little sticky icky action wouldn't hurt.

Gotta agree with igloo.

Seattle has so much rain, absolutely no ability to grow cacao beans, it's damp, near Canada, pretty close to Russia .. I mean, we should rejoice with them in their rare (lmao) moment of victory. Go (insert name of the team mascot!).

I had season tickets to the Utah Starzz for a few years.

Jennifer Azzi and Tami Reiss. That was an active time for the sock drawer.