What's new

Silva vs. Sonnen, Sonnen dissing silva

anybody watch ufc sonnen dissing silva:D

sonnen must be related to carolina jazz.

he said something to the effect that grown men dont wear crooked hats, earrings, pink shirts.
he didnt mention anything about tats though.

anyways silva will try to embarres sonnen and give us antoher broing fight then get kicked out of the ufc. or sonnen will whipe the floor with him.
whut u guys think.

also i predicted every time when big country fought that he will lose. and he won every single fight. so really hard to predict. i still says he will lose. but by now i know he proved me wrong so many times

I agree on the pink shirt. ***** So gay!!!

GO USA!

Whaddaya think of this here git-up, eh, Clutch, the likes of which he was seen wearin at a Jazz game a spell back?:

l080121_sundance_malcovich.jpg

A stone-cold flamer, ya figure?

Not buying this one. Been burned by Silva too many times. My guess is he will come out and look great though.

Never seen Big Country fight. In fact, the undercard for 117 is actually looking good.

Good showing by Sonnen. Did everything but finish. Woulda been funny if Sonnen woulda just danced around the ring that last round ala Silva.

Sonnen has shown in the past he is vulnerable to submissions in general but more specifically the triangle. I wonder what his corner advice was going into the last round.