What's new

That time of the month for Kim Jong Il again

Gyp Rosetti

Banned
"On Saturday, North Korea's powerful National Defense Commission — headed by leader Kim Jong Il — backed that threat up by promising a "retaliatory sacred war" against South Korea and the U.S. for what it called a second "unpardonable" provocation after wrongly accusing the North in the Cheonan incident."

https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38375802/ns/world_news-asiapacific

12/21/12 isn't too far away.

"It's all happening." - Penny Lane

Last edited:
https://listverse.com/2010/05/30/top-10-crazy-facts-about-kim-jong-il/

"Kijong-Dong is a propaganda city that was originally built in the 1950s by Kim Jong Il’s father right on the border, this was to display the North’s superiority to the South and also to encourage people to defect. It has no actual residents, but an extensive effort has been put forth to simulate a functioning city, including lights on set timers, and street sweepers to create an illusion of activity. The use of modern telescopes has revealed that the units lack window glass, and some buildings are just concrete shells that don’t even have interior rooms. The city also houses the world’s largest flagpole, complete with a 300lb. North Korean flag. "

did you know internet is illegal in north korea
only hugh level goverment officials are allowed to use the internet

Kim Jong-il himself is said to love "surfing the net"; in 2002 he mentioned spending much time reading South Korean web sites

lol politicans and leaders are such hypocrits. didnt bush enjoy some joints. but its still illegal(decriminilized though)

did you know internet is illegal in north korea
only hugh level goverment officials are allowed to use the internet

Kim Jong-il himself is said to love "surfing the net"; in 2002 he mentioned spending much time reading South Korean web sites

lol politicans and leaders are such hypocrits. didnt bush enjoy some joints. but its still illegal(decriminilized though)

Since when??? Not in my state...

The U.S. should just cave into this guy already and give him everything he demands... er... wait, that is what we have been doing for some time now.

He'll probably be like Castro. We've been waiting for that guy to die for decades, hoping his death would lead to significant change. Kim Jong Il wil just pass the reigns to his son, Won Dum Gui.

BTW, I was going to use a better last name, but I thought I might get another warning for circumventing the profanity filter. That is a very serious offense around these parts.