What's new

The privileges of membership?

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
Does one have to purchase a lifetime membership to get a personal forum?

I'd like to get one so I can post poker game info in a password protected forum.

Thanks for any info.

To get a personal forum, you need to be a Premium Member. Not sure what the cost on that is. Get in touch with Jason.
I agree that might be the better spot to have your stuff.

Annual Membership: $12
Lifetime: $40

Money received goes/stays with the site - think of it as a donation. Premium Membership includes a few perks like a Personal Forum and ability to change your description under your name.

PayPal to admin -AT- jazzfanz.com email address. Include your username in the payment.

OR you can just paypal $20 to sloanfeld@yahoo.com for a premium membership. That's a 50% discount. And as an added bonus, you don't even have to submit to me (but you will anyway).

Don't get ripped off from Jason.

OR you can just paypal $20 to sloanfeld@yahoo.com for a premium membership. That's a 50% discount. And as an added bonus, you don't even have to submit to me (but you will anyway).

Don't get ripped off from Jason.

It's going to be really nice to be able to decide who will be able to visit my forum. Care to guess who will NOT be on that list?

Does one have to purchase a lifetime membership to get a personal forum?

I'd like to get one so I can post poker game info in a password protected forum.

Thanks for any info.

From the sound of your last game, it seems like you need to password protect your home and poker games.

OK so I did it. Didn't see a place to add a comment but my paypal email address is very similar to my screen name here.