What's new

This thread is for the Conley Bros

NAOS

Don’t make us go back and find your posts and bump them. The ones where you were taking victory laps. Just come hang your heads in this thread. Tia.

How old are you? Lol you really need to learn how to deal with people with a difference of opinion. This constant victimhood/lashing out is unhealthy.
Your mom

I never wanted Conley. I tried to get pumped. But, He played okay, his defense was good and so was his hustle. He couldn't make a shot this game though, but no one could. We shot awful when it mattered again. He played decent defense and set up a lot of guys.

That last shot though.

I'm hoping we can move him next year though. Mitchell is our PG. We can find a better fit. Some team wants Conley and/or the expiring contract.

Yeah Conley actually played better than I expected in the playoffs, but if we could move his expiring contract this offseason we should do it. He was definitely a disappointment this year. Of course, he makes that shot and a lot of his problems would be forgiven as we get prepared to face the Clippers.

Overall Mike was very good in the playoffs. Last night he was really bad and we needed him in the worst way. He was not alone... no one looked confident on offense except DM and JC (he will always look confident because he's irrational).

He was awesome those first two games. I like him as a dude.

They never found their groove overall. I highly regret the trade. And I hate that apparently him and DM must start together, no matter how weak it makes us defensively.

If they moved him in the offseason I'd be fine, don't think they will. We could have an interesting trade deadline next year though.

Overall Mike was very good in the playoffs. Last night he was really bad and we needed him in the worst way. He was not alone... no one looked confident on offense except DM and JC (he will always look confident because he's irrational).
I disagree that he was particularly good in this series. Especially when you toss out the game four blowout — which is theee definition of a statistical outlier.

Mike mostly ate what the offense served him. He did some ballstopping. His creation was average. He had some good shooting percentages, but that was mostly offset by his defensive inabilities and how his presence causes the rest of the guards and wings to shift to less favorable matchups.

You guys—you know who you are—

your non-participation in this thread is pretty shameful.

I’m talking to you Victory Lappers. ****.