What's new

Transformers: Age of Extinction

Stoked

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
Is anyone as excited as I am about this movie? Yes I made a thread a couple months ago.

But I've been keeping up on it and they are just loading this thing with cars. Just insane

2 - 3 camaros
2-3 different semis
2 - 3 different Lamborghinis
Aston Martin Vanguish
Mercedes Benz
Garbage Truck
Oshkosh Military Vehicle
Buggati
Pagani
Sonic Rally
Rally Car x 2
Some Chinese concept car
1-2 of the nascar cars from DOTM
1-2 ambulances
2-3 suburbans
Plus the Dinobots have been confirmed.

So many dream cars it's nuts.

During the last 3 people could figure out the general direction of the movie and the sides during production. This time people are confused as hell.

That will be great.

Seems to me they were always trying way too hard to build up LeBeouf's character for something epic later on but forgot to account for the power difference between human and super super alien. The human+ supernatural ability within a supernatural world wasn't accounted one bit. If you're going to play on humanity then you have to give humanity a way to overcome IMO. I hope they build that much better than they tried to with LeBeouf in number 3.

There's another transformers movie coming out? What is that... 5 movies for which just 1 was probably already too much?

I'd rather watch old reruns of power rangers. Better acting and a lot more storyline. Fewer hot girls for sure, although pink ranger is still pretty cute for me.

If I wanna watch cool cars and busty naked babes, I'd watch a fast and furious movie. Of which I'm pretty sure there's 19 of them out right now with probably at least 4 more coming out next year.

There's another transformers movie coming out? What is that... 5 movies for which just 1 was probably already too much?

I'd rather watch old reruns of power rangers. Better acting and a lot more storyline. Fewer hot girls for sure, although pink ranger is still pretty cute for me.

If I wanna watch cool cars and busty naked babes, I'd watch a fast and furious movie. Of which I'm pretty sure there's 19 of them out right now with probably at least 4 more coming out next year.

Oh darn. You don't like them. Shucks...

Oh. My. God! I cannot believe that you don't like this show. I'm like totally spiffed at you right now. Like, you're being such a total like jerk and stuff stupid!

Did my response fill your needs?

Dislike of Michael Bay's Transformers movies is the right of all sentient beings... but the hate better stop there, fool.

I have enjoyed them. Will watch any new ones that they make. It ain't no gone with the wind, but it ain't gigli either.

It's designed to be a fun action flick to pass a couple hours with on a summer day. In that it is great.

They are shooting in Chongqing Wulong. Just breathtaking. Hope they make it a major scene.

I have enjoyed the Transformers movies, but not as much as Avengers, the Dark Knight Trilogy, the Amazing Spiderman and Craig's Bond.

I'm sure I'll enjoy the new one.

I'm more worried about what Bay will do to the TMNT. There are so many good comic movies out there, I hope he makes it better than Transformers.