What's new

UDFA Thread

Ferguson_Mellochill

2019 Prediction Contest Winner
Jordan Usher reportedly has a 7-ft wingspan at 6'6". I'm optimistic about him making a roster. He just needs to become an average shooter.

Could potentially be a Danuel House type.

Saint Cy of JFC

homeytennis

I noticed some summer league rosters are dribbling out. D.J. Funderburk that played SL for the Jazz last year is back, former Jazzmen Malik Fitts and Juwan Morgan are playing for the Celtics, Stars players Jared Wilson Frame and Derrick Alston are playing for the Magic and Mavs respectively and former first round picks Kris Dunn and Chandler Hutchison are playing for the Wiz and Hawks respectively.

idiot

Jeenathan Williams, the other Jazz SL signee, has a 7' wingspan, but he isnt a NBA level athlete.
Watched a bit of him. I'd say he's not a terrible athlete. Probably 35-40 percentile for size. Odds are against him, of course, but I don't think athleticism will be the singular drawback.

Saint Cy of JFC

Watched a bit of him. I'd say he's not a terrible athlete. Probably 35-40 percentile for size. Odds are against him, of course, but I don't think athleticism will be the singular drawback.

In college?

Cuz in the NBA it's like bottom 10th percentile.