What's new

Utah Jazz NBA 2K15 Player Ratings

Mason Plumlee: 77 rating after averaging an impressive 7 and 4 during the regular season and an even more impressive 2 and 2 during the playoffs.

****ing Duke bias.

I love this game but these guys are a bunch of idiots when it comes to player rating.

Mason Plumlee: 77 rating after averaging an impressive 7 and 4 during the regular season and an even more impressive 2 and 2 during the playoffs.

****ing Duke bias.
What does CY mean ? Yuin Cnyder ?

Sounds about right.. (so far).

But I think after Quin is done with these guys, you can easily add 5 points to each of those guys. I'm very excited about their improvements this season under the new system & mindset.

These are all pretty fair.

Scanning through them, Gorgui Dieng at 72 seems just a little low, the Suns are going to be a really fun team (Dragic 84, Bledsoe 81, Thomas 80), Hayward should pass guys like Pierce, Gay, and J. Johnson in ratings as the season goes on, and I'm glad they didn't give Kawhi a superstar 90+ rating.

Surprised, I thought a lot of those rankings looked pretty good. Duncan still a 90 though??? That's a bit of a reach.

I think improving the ratings of players on a video game should be Quin's #1 priority. That and maximizing their fantasy values. Wins are just incidental.