What's new

Utah Jazz Swag

Shot glasses, stein, and cup
P8120681_zpsd1ff3b7a.jpg

We have the same granite in our kitchen.

I'm too lazy to post new pics at the moment, but I used this for a contest the Jazz did on Instagram a while back:

10r1z4x.jpg

The big Karl Malone poster is autographed in this picture, and I got the Stockton poster autographed (along with my copy of Assisted) at the signing he did at ESA. John and the people at the table with him got a kick out of seeing Nick Van Exel on the poster.

Karl Malone game worn shoes. Gave em to me in the locker room after a game in Denver in like 97'.

#Wassup

Me and Jerry Sloan be tight, and I have tons of his autographed swag, including a limited HOF ball, John Deer hat x2, etc. I have a team ball that is meh, except I had Matt Harpring sign it as "Hard Working Harpring" -- I almost came when that happened. I have over 200 AK47 cards, including autographs, game worn jerseys, etc.

I wore my Hayward jersey all over Los Angeles the last ten days I was there, and man, it felt great to see the glares of ugly, Hispanic, Laker tools. One little kid, maybe 9 or 10 stared at me and mumbled "I hate the Jazz...", so I thumped my chest twice and popped my jersey for the little bitch to enjoy. I totally could have kicked his *** if he got lippy.

Me and Jerry Sloan be tight, and I have tons of his autographed swag, including a limited HOF ball, John Deer hat x2, etc. I have a team ball that is meh, except I had Matt Harpring sign it as "Hard Working Harpring" -- I almost came when that happened. I have over 200 AK47 cards, including autographs, game worn jerseys, etc.

I wore my Hayward jersey all over Los Angeles the last ten days I was there, and man, it felt great to see the glares of ugly, Hispanic, Laker tools. One little kid, maybe 9 or 10 stared at me and mumbled "I hate the Jazz...", so I thumped my chest twice and popped my jersey for the little bitch to enjoy. I totally couldn't have kicked his *** if he got lippy.

Fixed. And repped.

So... what ive taken from this thread is that Fish is single-handedly keeping the jazz in business (and in Utah) with all his merch-perch. Keep it up.