What's new

Wanted to share what I just got (no STD)

Dr. Jones

In pursuit of #9
Contributor
When I go out in the truck into the AZ Strip (desolate, little explored land) I have reasons why I don't want to be seen. Trying to figure out how to camo a huge truck.. I got a army surplus 30' diamater camo parachute.

Just opened it up in my living room (boys loving it, haha).
a2abydyb.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

When I go out in the truck into the AZ Strip (desolate, little explored land) I have reasons why I don't want to be seen. Trying to figure out how to camo a huge truck.. I got a army surplus 30' diamater camo parachute.

Just opened it up in my living room (boys loving it, haha).
a2abydyb.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

You have trees in your house.

Thank god I don't live in your house...I'd totally crash into that pillar every ****ing day when not paying attention where I run.

"Kids! Please come into the living room and see the material that your Mother and I will be making all of your school clothes out of this year."

If you're going into the AZ desert, wouldn't it have made more sense to get a parachute made in the desert camo as opposed to trees?

If you're going into the AZ desert, wouldn't it have made more sense to get a parachute made in the desert camo as opposed to trees?

Good question

Funny stuff..

As you get further south toward the rim of the Grand Canyon the elevation climbs fairly dramatically. Where I go is around 7000' so there are lots of oaks, maples, pines, and undergrowth... not really a desertscape.