What's new

We Got Swindled by Sexton (And Eddie Zero Sucks)

mikka23

As somebody who has enjoyed watching the Jazz this year, but has not been a Jazz fan (although did enjoy Rubio's tenure), I felt compelled to create an account for one purpose.

That purpose is to say Sexton is awful and simply doesn't understand how to play as part of a team. Whenever he is on the court it becomes almost unwatchable. He is either pounding the air out of the ball, getting blocked at the rim or standing still (not to mention getting bullied on D). In all cases the movement of the offence stalls and becomes extremely ugly to watch. Props to Hardy for pulling him when he can. For as much as Clarkson can be ball dominant, I still find him pretty enjoyable to watch. THT can be a blundering idiot, but even he has his moments. Sexton..... ugh I just can't stand his style of play.

Saint Cy of JFC

As somebody who has enjoyed watching the Jazz this year, but has not been a Jazz fan (although did enjoy Rubio's tenure), I felt compelled to create an account for one purpose.

That purpose is to say Sexton is awful and simply doesn't understand how to play as part of a team. Whenever he is on the court it becomes almost unwatchable. He is either pounding the air out of the ball, getting blocked at the rim or standing still (not to mention getting bullied on D). In all cases the movement of the offence stalls and becomes extremely ugly to watch. Props to Hardy for pulling him when he can. For as much as Clarkson can be ball dominant, I still find him pretty enjoyable to watch. THT can be a blundering idiot, but even he has his moments. Sexton..... ugh I just can't stand his style of play.
Good lord. The Sexton hate is getting so intense we getting accounts created for it

Jingled

2019 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
Tim MacMahon on ESPN700 today said the organization didn't acquire Sexton with the intention of him being their future starting point guard, they don't view him as a starting point guard. They look at him more as a Lou Williams or Jamal Crawford type, a scoring 6th man.

Release the Kraken

Tim MacMahon on ESPN700 today said the organization didn't acquire Sexton with the intention of him being their future starting point guard, they don't view him as a starting point guard. They look at him more as a Lou Williams or Jamal Crawford type, a scoring 6th man.
That's exactly what I've been saying. But then Beasley went ballistic (most threes by a reserve this season), and I started to walk it back a little.

Saint Cy of JFC

Hope Sexton knows that