What's new

Why didn't we sign Mike F'n Bibby?

The Fresh Prince

If we need a mentor, that'd be the guy. LMFAO imagine him playing last year though, he'd of probably started 82 games HAHAHA.

Can you get high on xanax? News to me...

Quin Snyder and Dennis Lindsay definitely want the young guys to learn the finer points of entourage management.
So those Kings squads weren't ran by Mike Bibby after all. Shoot, could've fooled me.

IMO the Kings should be 2002 NBA Champions, but we all know what happened!

The WSJ story about entourages in sports, featuring Obibby Wan Kenobi:

Mike Bibby of the Atlanta Hawks, who calls his 20-member clan "Team Dime," says his "family first" policy fosters loyalty. He lets one member, 30-year-old Matt Nielsen, commute from Sacramento, Calif., in order to spend time with his 3-year-old son and girlfriend, who couldn't quit her job when Mr. Bibby was traded to the Hawks midseason. "I take my job seriously, and I feel guilty for not being here," says Mr. Nielsen.

Childhood friend Jeremiah Johnson's job includes coaching Mr. Bibby's 10-year-old son, making sure Mr. Bibby gets to appearances on time and taking orders from Mr. Bibby's mother, Virginia, who runs the show from her home in Phoenix. "We're not here to hang out and party, we're here to make him go," he says.

So why not just sign Virginia Bibby to a player development contract, cut out the middle man.

And sign Henry Bibby too. Teach them how to deal with baby mamas.

Can you get high on xanax? News to me...

Think the purgatory of highs. It's never good... but it's never bad either. After about 5mg(YMMV) you know there's something different about the way you are.

It's generally not worth doing. Save that for the times you actually need it.

Edit: I'll even go so far as to say the term high may be a bit generous.

Last edited:
The best time to abuse Xanax is after you've abused cocaine. Or acid. Or basically cualquier cosa que te ****** la mente.

And, yeah, Mike Bibby things.