What's new

Win Totals Over/Under Odds

I dont see anyone on this roster actually winning MIP.Not unless the Jazz shock everyone, and are just as good as last season. Yeah good luck with that. I have them winning 38 on a good day if they dont trade anyone else and are in the 12-14 range in the lottery before the drawing.That would be a non tank result obviously.

IF NONE OF Conley, Clarkston, Beasley, Markkanen, Sexton are traded, then I see us winning about 34 games. However I do think some of them will be traded and we will only win about 23-27 depending on which ones are traded and when.

sip

Right now I think this is a 30 win team which should put us around 12 or 13 in the west. In the east I think the bottom 4 are the magic, Knicks, wiz and pacers. I don't think any of those teams will be really bad though.

Keefe

Right now I think this is a 30 win team which should put us around 12 or 13 in the west. In the east I think the bottom 4 are the magic, Knicks, wiz and pacers. I don't think any of those teams will be really bad though.

After the Bogey trade? No way. Before it, sure. I could’ve seen 30-37 wins. Now? Our ceiling is about 25-26. I’m guessing we go 22-60. If we trade Conley, 18-64.

FrenchJazzFa

2022 Award Winner
Let's wait if any other trade or not. IG no change i see us at 32-37, if we trade Mike and JC, 20-62, we could end bottom of the league.