What's new

Wolves Fanz

This can’t be good for our future draft picks. Does it make me a bad person if I pray that a few wolves including Ant get season ending injuries next year in the first five minutes of game one?

Don't care about the Wolves but Gobert being my favorite player for 7+ years doesn't just go away overnight.
Yeah, I think you’re very consistent. I don’t have any issue with that. It is wild to me that people are saying they feel actual joy about Minnesota winning though (not on here).

Yeah, I think you’re very consistent. I don’t have any issue with that. It is wild to me that people are saying they feel actual joy about Minnesota winning though (not on here).
Why is it weird? We've had nerds like yourself rail on Gobert loudly for years (even before he was traded).

I would enjoy this Gobert/Wolves win in a vacuum, but the fact that so many nerds make such a big deal about some of us rooting for Rudy/Wolves it makes it 10x as fun.

Why is it weird? We've had nerds like yourself rail on Gobert loudly for years (even before he was traded).

I would enjoy this Gobert/Wolves win in a vacuum, but the fact that so many nerds make such a big deal about some of us rooting for Rudy/Wolves it makes it 10x as fun.
It has been extremely fun trolling people like you about liking a division rival which is weird in itself but go off.