What's new

World Reaches 8 Billion

idestroyedthetoilet

God is good.

"And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

God is good.

"And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

So I don’t have to be monogamous?

and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."
That’s a lot of work, and would be pretty arrogant of us. I’ll just live in harmony with the Earth and life on Earth…..

That’s a lot of work, and would be pretty arrogant of us. I’ll just live in harmony with the Earth and life on Earth…..
Too late. Unless you are going feral the very existence of human society and settlements is destructive to nature. Agent Smith was right, humanity is a virus, using up all resources then moving into new habitats to do the same. Our very existence drives new species extinct every day. So the dominion part is probably smart so we have at least a modicum of responsibility for the destruction we cause.

Too late. Unless you are going feral the very existence of human society and settlements is destructive to nature. Agent Smith was right, humanity is a virus, using up all resources then moving into new habitats to do the same. Our very existence drives new species extinct every day. So the dominion part is probably smart so we have at least a modicum of responsibility for the destruction we cause.
Don’t get me going. If it were up to me, we’d still all be living in small tribal groups.

Further, if civilization collapses, I’m screwed. The only place I hunt is the meat department of my local grocery chain. One reason I support the complete protection of “uncontacted” tribes. They’ll survive, if anyone does. Just don’t burn down the entire Amazon rain forest. “Hey, hey, Ho, Ho, guys like Bolsonaro have got to go”, lol…

These people have the right idea….

Last edited:
Don’t get me going. If it were up to me, we’d still all be living in small tribal groups.

Further, if civilization collapses, I’m screwed. The only place I hunt is the meat department of my local grocery chain. One reason I support the complete protection of “uncontacted” tribes. They’ll survive, if anyone does. Just don’t burn down the entire Amazon rain forest. “Hey, hey, Ho, Ho, guys like Bolsonaro have got to go”, lol…

These people have the right idea….

Personally I'm a fan of the impending zombie apocalypse.